Pineapple Payments (previously Payline Data) lists their 9,500 square foot west loop office for sublease. The Chicago office is located on the 5th floor of 225 W. Wacker Drive, and is available immediately.
- – Open plan designed for benching (approx. 100 people)
- – Two private offices
- – Reception
- – Twelve person board/ conference room
- – Three huddle rooms
- – Two break out/ call rooms
- – Kitchen, cafe and break room
The space was designed with recruitment and retention in mind. It’s no surprise that Chicago Inno listed the space as one of their favorite ten spaces for the 2017 year! With a July 2025 lease expiration, a long-term option is available. Additionally, the existing furniture and equipment can be available.
The building (225 W. Wacker Drive):
- – Local amenities include: the Chicago riverwalk, Eastbank Club, multiple dining options (Chicago Cut, Starbucks, the Merchandise Mart), and SoulCycle
- – Local transportation: Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line, Pink Line, Brown Line and Purple Line El stops, many of Chicago’s CTA bus stops, Union Station (Amtrak and Metra), Ogilvie Station (Metra), Divvy station, and access to I-294/ Eisenhower Expressway
- – On-site: Cafe Baci, indoor parking, roof deck, fitness center and building conference facilities
For more information about the above sublease details, 225 W. Wacker, or the Chicago market in general, I can be contacted HERE.